Southern Alberta Sales Representative
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Delta Brewery is to serve contemporary unique styles of beers for community. We believe in our innovative brands and people. Our unique selling proposition is to make a positive change in community through collaboration and cost-effective products. We are looking for motivated, influential individuals who are passionate self-starters. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, relevant experience, have courage to explore untapped opportunities, and want to be part of a disruptive sales team, we want to hear from you.
You will be an on- and off-premise Sales Representative working in Calgary & Southern Alberta to grow the brand. This position will report to Sales Manager in Alberta, and is responsible for nurturing current accounts and establishing new in your target area.
This role will provide competitive salary, commission, bonus, training, vehicle, phone, iPad, and the opportunity to learn and grow with company.
- Nurture the existing and build new customers, on and off premise segments of industry in your target area.
- Establishing and negotiating business deals for on- and off-premise customers to ensure profitability and success following strategic plan of the company.
- Setting up target sales, achieving and exceeding them on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Focus on core values of company, such as integrity, customer focus; increase profitability, community engagement and continued growth.
- Proactively plan and execute daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales calls.
- Plan budgets, organizing and executing tasting events for both on and off premise accounts on regular bases. Planning product launches events and tap takeovers.
- Participating and conducting regular meetings within and outside company.
- Analyzing competitive landscape, tracking volumes, planning ahead and coordinating with customers for event planning.
- Communicating through email and frequent visits to existing accounts and providing support to grow their business.
- Identifying and leveraging new business opportunities within your target territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Willingness to learn and teach product knowledge to customers at on and off premise locations.
- Participating and taking lead in presenting the brand at local and provincial beer festivals across Alberta.
- Understanding of beer styles and keen interest in learning craft beer industry.
- Willingness to learn and execute sales strategies in highly challenging and competitive market.
- You should possess people skills and professional attitude to work under varied situations and customers.
- Highly curious mindset, social, intelligent, willingness to learn, self-starter and coachable.
- Strong organization and analytical skills with an ability to prioritize and perform under pressure.
- Strong team player, resilient leader with strong work ethics and professional attitude.
- Prior experience as a beer sales rep is an asset but not mandatory. Knowledge of AGLC regulations, compliance and market trends will be asset.
- Willingness to travel 50% of time across Alberta with a valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Ability to use contemporary CRM software to analyse and organize sales data, preparing reports, making and delivering power point presentations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or marketing considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time